MEET THE OWNER
Evon L. Davis is a Personal Travel Consultant and the owner of Classic Tour and Travel. Travel and photography are her passions and she brings these passions to Classic Tour and Travel. Evon is a private tour guide and photographer as well, with more than 30 years combined customer service and hospitality experience.
Client service is key and Evon will be your travel advocate. Evon believes in a personalized approach to travel planning and feels that a vacation should be based upon the interests of the client rather than what's trendy or where their friends went.
Evon has traveled extensively throughout the United States as well as traveled internationally. A few of her memorable vacation experiences include:
- climbing to the top of the Tower of Pisa
- viewing Da Vinci’s Last Supper in Milan (it’s actually a mural, not a framed painting)
- watching fin whales off the coast of Massachusetts, humpbacks in the Dominican Republic and gray whales off the San Diego coast
- riding a vaparetto down the Grand Canal in Venice, Italy
- standing on the spot where Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. gave his "I Have a Dream Speech" at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, DC
- cruising in the Southern Caribbean
- watching classic European sports cars ride along the Piazza del Campo in Siena, Italy
- visiting the Old Courthouse in St. Louis, Missouri where Dred Scott and his wife sued for freedom from slavery
- enjoying Harbour Nights in Hamilton, Bermuda
- discovering the The Alamo in the heart of downtown San Antonio, Texas
- climbing and photographing lighthouses and photographing covered bridges, true American treasures
Evon is a certified Globus Tour Expert. She is member of the New Jersey Association of Women Business Owners (NJAWBO) and serves as the Membership Coordinator for the South Jersey Region of NJAWBO. She is also a member of the Camden County Regional Chamber of Commerce and an agent member of Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA), the world's largest cruise industry trade association.